Designation: Social Media Marketing (Intern)
Stipend offered: Up to 9,000 p.m.
– Research and come up with ideas for our clients
– A creative mind that can seamlessly swift through ideas and executes them
– Generating new ideas on campaigns for our existing and future clients
– Provide content requirements in a grammatically correct format for all social media platforms
– Learn to operate various social media marketing tools
– Design graphics/creatives in alignment with the content
– Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
– Research skills – ability to research on competitors, market research, finance and investments
– A BMM graduate who is well versed with the basics of social media and understands the different social media platforms
– Someone who is active on at least one social media platform
Kindly send your detailed profile and portfolio along with CTC details, notice period, current location and availability for a face-to-face interview. Only such applications would be processed further for evaluation.
P.S. This is a full-time work from home role. However, the candidate might be required to be present in the office for meetings