The role is a full-time, location-flexible opportunity for a candidate having experience in managing ad campaigns on social media. The role requires the candidate to have 2+ years prior experience in advertising on social media platforms (such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.) for brands in varied industries.
Compensation: Between Rs. 4.00 to 4.20 lacs per annum
- Be responsible for day-to-day social media advert management and performance of client accounts, requiring interaction with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Understand client goals, create and execute strategies to exceed defined goals
- Provide strategic insights on the landing page, ad creative, etc. for clients.
- Be responsible for all regular (and ad hoc) reporting and analysis of social media advertising activity providing crucial insights into further sales and marketing opportunities, and effectively communicating this to the client
- Work with the internal social media marketing, creative and copy team with a client portfolio of 8-10 brands
- Build, monitor and maintain the social advertising budget and track success metrics
- Understand and stay updated on industry trends, competitive landscape and new updates in advertising tools
- Be accountable for monthly and quarterly business review meeting and showcase growth in clients’ businesses
- Be responsible for quality and timely deliverables for clients requests.
- Should be a self-starter/take initiative
- Graduate/Post-Graduate with 2-3 years of relevant work experience in Social Network Paid Media in an agency.
- Have hands-on knowledge of Facebook Business Manager and Facebook Power Editor, Instagram Ads, LinkedIn Sponsored Updates, Twitter Ads and YouTube Ads
- Have strong project management skills including demonstrated ability to think end-to-end, manage long-term projects and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Have excellent problem-solving and analytical skills and strong business judgment
- Have good communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to be personable yet persistent
- Have an appetite for risk and ability to make quick decisions
Kindly send your detailed profile and portfolio along with CTC details, notice period, current location and availability for a face-to-face interview. Only such applications would processed further for evaluation.Apply Now