The candidate will be primarily responsible for planning, executing, monitoring and improving the SEO activities for multiple brands on an ongoing basis. The role will also include coordinating on multiple website development and/or maintenance projects.
– Stay up-to-date with the latest recommendations for optimizing SEO on search engines
-Develop SEO content to include strategic key phrase placement within the copy, maximizing opportunities for indexing, ranking, click-through, and conversion.
– Keyword research and link building -Integrate SEO standards to optimize pages for increased search engine ranking and the best possible user interface experiences
-Publish branded content on multiple websites
-Design detailed feature specification documents to improve the website and various online projects.
– Analyze and report web analytics (Google Analytics) performance
-Give relevant recommendations and implemented adjustments.
– Research interesting web resources with unique content.
– Develop ways to significantly improve web content, create on-page and off-page optimization, website design and technical adaptation.
– Provide SEO recommendations and point of views (POVs), optimize web content for search, provide technical SEO recommendations, web analytics and SEO reporting using Adobe Omniture SiteCatalyst, Search Metrics, Google and Bing Webmaster Tools.
– Develop cross-channel SEO strategy, SEO for social media campaigns and PR, Search Engine Marketing (SEM) collaboration, Mobile SEO optimization and SEO optimizations of CMS platforms.
– Stay up-to-date with the basic information and tools required in developing and maintaining websites
– Coordinate on multiple website projects with the client and the internal team(s) as the point of contact
Desired Qualification and Background:
* Preferably an engineering background with deep appreciation of marketing
* 1.5+ Years of experience in SEO. Strong understanding of current SEO concepts, strategy and best practices. In-depth knowledge of Google Search Console, etc.
* Ability to analyse data from SEO and derive insights
* Ability to manage deadlines & deliver results effectively
* Experience with managing SEO campaigns & website projects and delivered results (preferably in a digital marketing / SEO agency)
Interested candidates can send their resume to email@example.com with your full-name and ‘SEO & Website Specialist’ as the subject line.
Package: INR 3.36 to 4.2 lacs p.a. (depending upon prior experience and last drawn CTC)
Job Location: Work from home
Seniority: Level Associate
Industry: Marketing and Advertising, Internet, Online Media
Employment Type: Full-time
Contact details: Facilius Inc.(www.faciliusinc.com) / firstname.lastname@example.orgApply Now