This is a full-time role based on a work-from-home model. The candidate will be working according to U.S. hours. Please find the details below:
-Minimum 1 year of relevant corporate experience
-Excellent written and verbal communication skills
-Willing to work in U.S. hours
-Someone with strong organizational skills, savvy with MS Office and social media platforms.
– Someone who is proactive & efficient
* Provide administrative support to the CEO
* Manage an ever-changing calendar while ensuring CEO is on time and kept abreast of her schedule throughout the day
* Facilitate office meetings and liaise with other top executives
* Coordinate events and meetings and provide project support
* Responsible for correspondence, CEO telephone coverage, and special projects
* Compose, prepare, and proof confidential correspondence, reports, and other complex documents appropriate for various audiences.
* Organize and maintain CEO’s office to allow her to be more productive.
* Manage CEO’s travel, contacts, and meetings.
* Arrange complex and detailed travel plans and itineraries; compile documents for travel-related meetings.
* Provide support to organize and coordinate internal and external meetings and events.
* Additional projects and/or duties as assigned
* Schedule flexibility
Interested candidates can send their resume to email@example.com with your full-name and ‘Executive Assistant’ as the subject line.
Compensation: Compensation: Rs. 18,000 p.m.
Job Location: Work from home
Industry: Marketing and Advertising, Internet, Online Media
Employment Type: Full-time
Contact details: Facilius Inc.(www.faciliusinc.com) / firstname.lastname@example.orgApply Now