This is a full-time, work-from-home role. Facilius Inc. is seeking an ambitious, smart, and target-oriented individual for generating sales to join the business development team.
- Excellent Communication skills – verbal and written (Verbal Skills, Command over Language, Fluency)
- Ambitious and aggressive approach towards sales
- 3 to 4 years of experience in a sales role (preferably in PR agency or a media company or a media agency or a digital marketing agency)
- Diligent, persistent with strong follow-ups
- Identifying new opportunities and clients
- Generating leads via multiple sources including but not limited to cold calling, emailing, social media, and others.
- Develop the pipelineof new business coming into the company by preparing for potential growth opportunities.
- Contributing to pitch presentations and pitching to clients to acquire new business.
- Coordinating with the team and founders to come up with new offerings to increase revenue from existing clients.
- Competitor analysis: Should keep a close eye on the work done by competitors and come up with strategies to acquire those clients.
- Providing management with client / market feedback
- Ability to do research and build a digital marketing strategy – including audience, brand & category research.
- Maintaining a good relationship with clients
- Mapping potential business deals by contacting potential clients; discovering and exploring opportunities
- Meeting the agency’s business targets
- Developing long-term relations with clients
- Differentiating the agency’s solutions in comparison to the competitors to get more conversions.
- Great communication and people management skills.
- Record and maintain information on business closed, ongoing projects, etc. on an ongoing basis in the agency’s in-house systems and records.
Benefits for the candidate
- Getting first-hand experience closing and managing clients from across the globe.
- Getting the opportunity to learn about the public relations industry from the ground-up.
- Working closely with the founding team with decades of industry knowledge.
- Working in an environment that allows freedom and offers opportunities to grow and learn within and beyond the specific role.
- Experience of working in a diverse remote team that spans Asia, North America & other regions.
- Basic in-hand salary: The range will be between INR 5.4 to 6.6 LPA depending upon prior experience.
- Incentive structure: There will incentives in the form of commissions involved depending upon the service and the market. These will be discussed in detail during the interview.
Candidate has the flexibility to work from home or any location of their choice.
Timings: 6.00 pm to 3.00 am IST (adjusted as per daylight savings)
The work shift is as per Eastern Time
Industry: Public Relations, Internet, Online Media
If you fit this role or know anyone who does, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
with the subject line ‘BD Specialist.’
About Facilius Inc.
Established in 2014, Facilius Inc. (www.faciliusinc.com) is a Public Relations and media placement agency. It works directly with top-tier media outlets such as Forbes, Entrepreneur, Variety, US Weekly and many more. It operates on a unique model unlike any PR agency where they work with a clientele that includes entrepreneurs, businesses, corporates, celebrities, and professionals across the US, UK, middle east, Asia and other regions. The team currently includes 21 people from across the globe.